1 recipe Sweet Potato Gnoochi
4oz Unsalted Butter
About 1/4 Cup Whole Sage Leaves (about 3 large springs)
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In Large sauce pan on medium, melt the unsalted butter. While the butter is melting, began to cook the Sweet Potato Gnoochi.
- As the butter cooks, it will begin to brown and give off a rich nutty smell. Add in the whole sage leaves.
- Cook the sage leaves for 1-2 minutes until they start to look crispy, add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once the gnoochi are ready, add them directly to the sauce. Toss and oat gnoochi completely with the brown butter sauce.
- Serve immediately and top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese!