3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Cup Unsalted European Butter (such as Kerrygold)
1 Large Egg
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp Kosher Salt
2 1/4 Cups AP Flour
- Combine unsalted butter and coconut sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add the egg and vanilla to the creamed sugar and butter and beat until combined.
- Sift together the baking soda, salt, and flour. Add sifted flour all at once to the creamed mixture and mix on low just until the flour is incorporated.
- Using a 2oz ice cram scoop, scoop dough out onto a parchment lined sheet pan. Roll each ball of dough between your hands to create a nice smooth ball and place 2-inches apart.
- Using your thumb, press down in the center of each dough ball creating an indentation. Fill indentation with 1/2 tsp of your favorite jam.
Bake at 350° for 14 minutes, rotating the cookies half way. Let cool completely before serving.